To measure the ring size using a strip of paper, you will need the following:
- Cut a thin strip of paper.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the base of the finger you want to wear the ring on.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in mm to give you the ring circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart in the image. 1cm = 10mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.